CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Winchester Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thas is exactly what it was like...I took pics of the lake and was gonna post them but was unable.....5 feet to the right of the launch is a little waterfall that goes to something else and there was about 6 feet of open water around that, had ducks in it. I was soooooo close to droppin my canoe in it and getting one of the guys to take a picture of me in it giving the finger but decided it was way too much trouble just to tell someone where they can stick there lake reports....would have been funny though.
On twenty-pound test "
The Trout Council

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: hahaha Reply with quote

well BS when we were out moon lighting for bass this evening the story wasnt half as funny in person as it was reading it on here!! Too funny Laughing

Last edited by The Trout Council on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Trout Council

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: hahahahah twice Reply with quote

if you had just listend to me and went scouting instead of hauling up there this would of never happened, but then i wouldnt be laughing my a$$ off right now!

The Trout Council is pleased
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bass Sniper"....Do me a favor and dont reply to any of my posts, thanks.[/quote]

Well OK! BS

BUT, "Thank YOU!" for breaking 4 of this forums prime rules in record time Exclamation

1. Throwing unjustified insults about a town.
2. Continued personal attacks on a forum member after an apology was rendered for an honest mistake.
3. Indicating "your" intention of posting a picture with an obcene gesture.
4. Showing the younger members of this forum, offensive behavior and setting the "WORST example as a role model sportsman".

SeaDog1
Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats hear say...ipso facto, and habius corpus!.....

Lighten up man! Must be horrible being a reel hardon....(see what i did there? "reel"?)
On twenty-pound test "
pdcrack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mods can you please just lock this freaking thread already....*sigh*
Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, there is absolutely nothing "unjustified" about saying Winchester has the worst roads ive ever seen. You need a 4x4 just to go down main st. And they also need to invest in street signs....real bad stuff Im saying, right? all true....Second, Im pretty sure I said I decided against even taking the pre mentioned picture, so i guess I couldnt possibbly have had intentions of posting said picture. 3rd, this is a fishing forum, not a kissing and holding hands forum. Any younger forum members are going to be subject to a certain amount of ballyhoo.(thats right, i said ballyhoo) And I did my best to keep it PG, and have stated my intentions of not pissing off the forum gods because I like this forum. But I understand your frustration, my grandfather is the same way. Got nothing better to do but complain about how not everyone is kissing your *&$, and throw red flags everywhere just cuz somebody got under your skin...My grandfathers in a home now, your probably not too far off. Have a good one.
On twenty-pound test "
pdcrack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BS,
Youre out of line. Grow up man.
chumley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey bs your the type of person we dont need on this site, like its been said grow up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow , this thread is really rolling along huh
everytime i get on theres more voices to be heard ,
it is really gettin hillarious....
chumley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you really find it funny a guy thats been on the site for a month is rippin people? the site gonna start losing people if guys like that are left to talk trash about others and places they live, winchester a small town anybody thats been there knows the roads are not the best but why rip them about it. no class thats all it is
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like any good Jerry Springer show, the final thoughts...

First, no one is going to be booted from this forum because of this thread. I also don't care what other forums people have been kicked off of. There are several people on here that have been booted from other places and as long as positive contributions are made, we are glad to have ya.

BS, sorry you made the trip, I can only imagine the disappointment and embarrassment of driving1 hr plus with a boat and showing up to a frozen lake. It's unfortunate and I am sure next time you will gather some more advice before trucking such distances. While SD made a mistake, he did apologize for it, and then went beyond and drove around to the waters to provide more accurate information. Got to hand it to someone who is willing to simply drive around to confirm or deny information to back up his own apology. As far as we are concerned, apology is accepted.

Regarding the bashing of the towns: Im sure you meant the roads specifically, and from personally driving 140+ miles a day to work, the roads are in the worst shape i have seen in a long time. All over the place, not one town.

It's just a pissed off thread and will be locked.

SeaDog: Don't take it personally, BS wasted an entire morning, that he expected to be fishing, being embarrassed and pissed off and had to take it out on someone / someplace. It would be wise in the future to mention where you hear things or if you can personally confirm it. Members do put a lot of trust into what they read here and have a level of expectation that the information is accurate.

BS: Even pissed off, please try to keep your rants more generalized and not specific to an individual (unless they are regarding a member of the "other forum") or to a township.

regl
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: