CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Falcon Lake, TX 3/2-3/5 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phish

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't used it yet. I think I just ordered one too...can't remember. I placed my final online order in preparation for the warmth and lost track of what I'm getting. It'll be like Christmas in April!
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Falcon Lake News Reply with quote

An American was killed by pirates on the Mexican side of Falcon Lake. There's a lot of coverage on this story, but here's a link to an article on CBSNews.com:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20018299-504083.html

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Phil!

When hasn't there been pirates, comoncheros, bandits, drug runners, pimps, gangsters, ruffians, killers, kidnappers, etc., etc. in Mexico!!!!!!!

Even in Hollywood movies the Bad Guys, when chased by the Good Guys, always say "Let's head for Mexico!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Though after traveling around the world 3 1/2 times, Mexico isn't the only unbelivably corrupt country I've seen on this planet!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anyone heading down that way had better know what they are very very likely to encounter!

Been there, know that, don't ever want to go there again, -> AND DEFINITLY WILL NEVER DRINK THE WATER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation (ie; Montezuma's Revenge)

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: