CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Shes Hot Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough, I'd want a tourney partner who could catch fish. But maybe that's because I'm buoyant enough already.

flippy - Find a way to have your gal hold a rod and maybe she'll catch you one while trolling. That would be impressive.
Seadog1 - She looks bored out of her mind, trying to hook the pants she apparently lost in the water.
Old Mud - If you could put some blinders on yourself, you'd win a tourney by distracting the competition. Except you'd have to outfish ME.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guy's

I think we finally got Kira jealous at us Exclamation Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

Don't ever worry woman -> Your one of a kind and we all Love Ya Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thumbs Up

SeaDog1
flippy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Old Mud, That is a goddess. Why cant a get my doll to close her mouth Rolling Eyes
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Old Mud"]No problemo Dog, i'll just take Miranda with me !!!!!!!! Mr. Green

Ok Don!

You forced me to call out the rest of my ship's crew - Arrrrrgh Exclamation Very Happy Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleKiss wrote:
Oddly enough, I'd want a tourney partner who could catch fish. But maybe that's because I'm buoyant enough already.

flippy - Find a way to have your gal hold a rod and maybe she'll catch you one while trolling. That would be impressive.
Seadog1 - She looks bored out of her mind, trying to hook the pants she apparently lost in the water.
Old Mud - If you could put some blinders on yourself, you'd win a tourney by distracting the competition. Except you'd have to outfish ME.

Kira, i hear ya on the "boyant enough" , Yeah you would most definately float, and head up to. Very Happy Very Happy and that's all i have to say about that !!! Mr. Green

(You brought it up) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I tried the blinders for many years. while they worked just fine they accomplished Nothing , the Mind would take over the Eye every time. Very Happy . i never thought about "the Competiton" ,Never thought i had any. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Always thought if you keep a positive attitude you only had yourself to beat !!!

OK about outfishing you, i'm not sure i could ever fish again in water that i could stand up in. I need Offshore in 100 fathom water to shine. Big water, Big bait and Big fish that will kill you if you are not paying attention. That is my Passion !! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
Hey Guy's

I think we finally got Kira jealous at us Exclamation Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

Don't ever worry woman -> Your one of a kind and we all Love Ya Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thumbs Up

SeaDog1

Arn't we ALL one of a kind Laughing Laughing Laughing Mr. Green

Meant in the nicest way !!!!! Cool

Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Hey Old Mud, That is a goddess. Why cant a get my doll to close her mouth Rolling Eyes

Flippy, Shocked Shocked Shocked Why would you ever want to clos.....................................................
........................................... OH nevermind. try this Laughing Laughing

Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SeaDog1"]
Old Mud wrote:
No problemo Dog, i'll just take Miranda with me !!!!!!!! Mr. Green

Ok Don!

You forced me to call out the rest of my ship's crew - Arrrrrgh Exclamation Very Happy Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

SeaDog1 Mr. Green

MMMMMMM Shiver me Timbers !!!!! be wantin to check the forcastle with yer wench !!

TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
Hey Guy's

SeaDog1

The only thing I'm jealous of is everyone's awesome fishing equipment. I'm organizing a baitcaster drive, to help those less fortunate (me.)

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Mud, I want to close her mouth because when Im cruising on the boat,she makes this funny HHHMMM noise, I think its the wind filling her mouth, it sounds like a deep tunnel, I do use duct tape to tie her down or else she will fly away, And why does everybody give me this strange look, Last time I had her out, I was leaning over her putting a fish in the livewell, then this party boat went by me calling me sick. I dont get it Laughing Laughing I dont care, thats funny Laughing Laughing
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Old Mud, I want to close her mouth because when Im cruising on the boat,she makes this funny HHHMMM noise, I think its the wind filling her mouth, it sounds like a deep tunnel, I do use duct tape to tie her down or else she will fly away, And why does everybody give me this strange look, Last time I had her out, I was leaning over her putting a fish in the livewell, then this party boat went by me calling me sick. I dont get it Laughing Laughing I dont care, thats funny Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I Love the "HHHMMM" noise. Mr. Green

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh flippy!

Have you checked your dip stick recently Question
Think your a little low Exclamation

And - Or

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: