CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Questions ? Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishface

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking for myself I will limit my # of trips. There are certain places that I love to fish and they are a haul.
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will not stop or slow me down, I fish where ever I will please, it does help, I have a couple great fishing buddies that always pitch in for gas,, for our gas prices,,, I think you can say goodbye to cheap gas,, look at Europes prices,,, per litre,, 7 dollars a litre, But I will not let the price of gas slow me down,,, I just work more side jobs,,, I love to fish, I own a boat,, I WILL USE IT...As for tourny fishing YES Thats going to hurt,,, Its already showing,, by the # of competitors,
chud059

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live about 30min from Bigelow, my favorite area, but I do like to get in my car, look at a map and just go. But Gas, yea, it's going to cut down some on my travels... Last year I did a rt 2 trip, got off some exits, hit moodus, pickeral lake, a state park that had 3 little ponds, can't remember the name of it..

I do like to make a couple of trips throughout the summer up to winsted, used to live/work there years and years ago. Highland lake, colebrook reservoir, and can't seem to find any public access to west hill pond... remember going there when I was a kid with my Dad, we had a Skeeter F 80 Strata.. great little boat btw.

I work in Enfield, so it's about a 20-30 minute drive from Manchester so on days when I get out around 5, I look for areas in that area, suffield, windsor, I'll stop at spots on my way back home.

I wish I had a boat. Cabelas had a nice little jon boat with trailer, trolling motor , fish finder, downrigger gear, cushioned seat, kitchen sink, but NO MOTOR!! They usually make a motor part of the package.
asianfisher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imma still make my NH small mouth trips..... And going to the camper early may for some steelies... hope i wont have to travel for them to find them... will suck if i have to...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: