CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: CTfishtalk.com exclusive Tournament?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XploZion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: CTfishtalk.com exclusive Tournament? Reply with quote

has anyone ever thought to try and host one? im sure there are more than enough people who would want to participate, me included. and the people without boats could team up with boaters so they have an equal chance at winning.
Id love to hear some other peoples thoughts on this!
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend its been tried,,I tried holding tournaments on this sight with people with boats teamed with non boaters,,this is not the sight for tournaments like that,, maybe a kayak tourny,,but most people on this sight are leisure fisherman,,that throw senkos all day,,LOL,,funny thing is,,I make them,,I dont care thats funny,,LOL,,
XploZion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
My friend its been tried,,I tried holding tournaments on this sight with people with boats teamed with non boaters,,this is not the sight for tournaments like that,, maybe a kayak tourny,,but most people on this sight are leisure fisherman,,that throw senkos all day,,LOL,,funny thing is,,I make them,,I dont care thats funny,,LOL,,

hey man senkos work dont they? haha. And yeah i guess i could see why it wouldnt work. but i still think there would be some kind of turnout even if its like 10 people.
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: May 11 Reply with quote

http://www.ctfishtalk.com/kayak-and-canoe-fishing-tourney-may-11-2013-t11604.html#.UXiuYmS9Kc0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt even get 10
Maximillion

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:

Kayaks are easier because not everyone on this site has a bass boat... Id love to do tournaments I just cant get a boat yet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: