CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Dicks Sporting Goods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x182dan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Dicks Sporting Goods Reply with quote

Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up if you need any tackle. I was at my local dicks in milford and they had lots in the fishing clearance section. I really didn't need any soft plastic but they had lots on it on clearance along with other baits. All the clearance stuff is 50% off on top of the clearance price. You might find a great deal on fishing rods/reels at a steal of a price. I got myself an abu garcia rod that was regularly $179 on clearance for $129 with 50% off of that. So I got it for $65. Might be worth a stop.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the one on the Berlin Turnpike today.They had a bunch of things on sale.I picked up 5 packs of the green/pumpkin strike king gobys i use at $3 a piece,normally $6 And 2 Diawa SP swimmers in damaged boxes for $5 & change a piece.The undamaged were going for $10. They had a bunch of stuff but,that's all i wanted/needed.I went through the last 3 packs of gobys due to pickrel chomping off the tails.

Leeway and elbow room.There's plenty of water to fish!

avidanglingadventures.blogspot.com

"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life,there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: