CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Naugatuck river Campville 11/14/13 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avidangler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My grandfather took a ride by the Campville section a few days ago.He said he saw an UNSPORTSMAN ACT.An old fart POACHER was walking up the bank by the Campvill bridge.He proceded to his RED car carrying a large salmon..
Anyone going to the area keep a look out for this guy.I notified the DEEP about this guy And car color.They will be looking into this situation.I hope You get the book thrown at you if they come knocking at your door.I Won't say a thing to these kind of people anymore.I'm just going to sit in the bushes.....take pictures......and send them to the DEEP So if you do it....don't be surprised if they come a knocking.

Leeway and elbow room.There's plenty of water to fish!

avidanglingadventures.blogspot.com

"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life,there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."
ngaprea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: avidangler Reply with quote

@avidangler, your stories are great, can't wait to read your blogs, would you email me at ngaprea @ gmail . com, I'm from Rhode island and new to the Connecticut rivers fishing scene. I can not wait to hook up with my first salmo salir, I just got my first fly rod, size 4 allen type 2 ,on a rise co 10 wt, and handful of spinning outfits, I would like to bend your ear on the shetucket and Quinebag before the end of the month. -Nick from Newport
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: