CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers Bass Club Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a call. Smile

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a call, missed it, then called back and got a wife..".Flippy is taking a nap", which I assume means that he just came in from recess....LOL just kidding Flippy....seriously though....nap
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA, HA, FUNNY, Watch when I have my cape on and my thong and I do superman on your butts,,, nap,, you bet,,, I work a full time job then I am a night painter so kiss my thong butt!!! and DVP I have called you 3 freakin times, what are you screening my calls??? I am slowly making the calls, We still need a couple of boaters for me to feel comfy(and they must be gay),, as for non boaters,, we are full, I really dont know about this first tourny, but we will see,,, I will know the answer probably the Wed before tourny,, We have a member that lives in the area, and he will check with me before tourny,,, I have to consider not the ice but hopefully the parking ( i hope theres no snow banks),, Its less than a month away,,, Maybe it will be an ice tourny,, I wanted to talk to the members about a scale,, I think the first tourny will be weighed with a hand held and bag, for now,, I do have boaters that will fill in when they can,,But if we keep doing that, It will turn into more of an open,,, it is what it is... non boaters I have taken first come first in, so you guys that got back to me quickly are in,,, you will get a call this week, same as boaters, thank you for your time,,, kiss my butt!! Wait to you see my new leg warmers... they match one of my thongs.And I got a deal on a superman cape at Walmart... Has anybody used NAIR????
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Flippy: Thank you for telling us what you plan on wearing so there aren't any uncomfortable yet avoidable fashion-related situations during these tournies. To me, there's nothing more mortifying than showing up at the launch and finding out that someone else decided to wear jeans and a T-shirt.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
asianfisher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

used to put nair in super soakers......
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cmon RAIN!!!
PECo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for open water, either. I got two hours of fishing in while I was a Walt Disney World. I was tempted to drop my wife off at the marina and head out for a couple more, but I think she would have held a grudge.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cmon,,, more rain then a nice windy 50 degree couple of days
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jim - Are we allowed to pre-fish Pickerel? Before you answer, please consult last year's ice-out results for proof that it won't make a difference.

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kira!

Yeah! You can fish for Pickerel -> But only on the Pan Fish waters still open! -> Or the Trophy Trout water open till March 31! -> Also those streams and rivers that are open and have them!

SeaDog1
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
Hi Kira!

Yeah! You can fish for Pickerel -> But only on the Pan Fish waters still open! -> Or the Trophy Trout water open till March 31! -> Also those streams and rivers that are open and have them!

SeaDog1

Not for pickerel...at Pickerel. The ice-out tourney is March 26th.

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kira!

Oh! Confused

SeaDog1
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely Not, Its hard for you to understand rules isnt it..
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Absolutely Not, Its hard for you to understand rules isnt it..

Yeah, not a fan. Don't worry flippy...I'll catch my 1.14 lb. lunker fair and square.

DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she wears a rhinestone thong in true Flippy fashion I say we give her a pass on the pre-fishing... Razz Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 11 of 15

Jump to: