CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers Bass Club Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post tickled my funny bone.

Oh the fun with movie names

Inglorious Bass Turds
Razz
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wildest dreams are catching a 23lb bass here in CT, We can have a logo of a Demon holding in each hand huge largemouth with teeth blowin flames out their anus,
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
My wildest dreams are catching a 23lb bass here in CT, We can have a logo of a Demon holding in each hand huge largemouth with teeth blowin flames out their anus,

I will make that dream come true for you, Jim. It will cost you a few bucks however, as this dream requires locating, obtaining and shipping a 23lb bass from Japan. It's doable though!

BTW, the Hartford chapter of the Hell's Angels are cool with the proposed name... Instead of supporting your local 81, you can support your local 8.1 (lber.)

I'm going fishing RIGHT NOW. Saw the family, hate football, would rather get my line wet than gain 5 lbs.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleKiss wrote:
flippy wrote:

I will make that dream come true for you, Jim. It will cost you a few bucks however, as this dream requires locating, obtaining and shipping a 23lb bass from Japan. It's doable though!

BTW, the Hartford chapter of the Hell's Angels are cool with the proposed name... Instead of supporting your local 81, you can support your local 8.1 (lber.)

I'm going fishing RIGHT NOW. Saw the family, hate football, would rather get my line wet than gain 5 lbs.

Oh-Oh Guy's! Wink

First its nepotisim, then bribery, then bringing in the muscle (Ct. chapter of Hell's Angles) Shocked Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kira sure wants that "Hell's Angler" name Exclamation Surprised Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Got to hand it to "Our Kira" -> She sure doesn't hide her passion for certain things Exclamation Thumbs Up Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Even fishing on Thanksgiving Exclamation Shocked Very Happy

All in good fun Woman -> All in good fun Exclamation Very Happy

Best regards,
SeaDog1 Mr. Green
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like "Casting Crew" the best but I'm not opposed to any of the ones up for the vote.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll resort to baking delicious treats if absolutely necessary. What's your pleasure Derek? Cupcakes...Brownies...cookies? Razz

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...I can't eat another bite. Too much turkey Very Happy I don't have any problem with your husband's suggestion.
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DD!

Oooooooph! Yeap me too!
Turkey, mashies, dressing, GBC, etc., etc.
Plus -> Cynthia made my favorite desert - Lemon Creme Brulee with black rasberries drizzeled with Creme de Cassis.
THAT Exclamation -> was the killer that knocked me out for a 2 hour nap Exclamation Very Happy

God that woman does spoil me! -> Think I'll keep her for a while Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SeaDog1
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
Hi DD!

Oooooooph! Yeap me too!
Turkey, mashies, dressing, GBC, etc., etc.
Plus -> Cynthia made my favorite desert - Lemon Creme Brulee with black rasberries drizzeled with Creme de Cassis.
THAT Exclamation -> was the killer that knocked me out for a 2 hour nap Exclamation Very Happy

God that woman does spoil me! -> Think I'll keep her for a while Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SeaDog1

You better keep her - creme brulee is a bitch to make (my favorite dessert too.) I'm not domesticated enough to make anything requiring real vanilla beans & 3 1/2 hours. I live a stone's throw away from The Corner Pug in Elmwood/West Hartford, so I race over there when I need my fix...their creme brulee is made with Grand Marnier, and it's frikkin' decadent!

FYI: this isn't their font or their colors.

PECo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Okay Reply with quote

You finally sold me, Kira. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl, Is in as a non boater but can be a boater if needed, If anyone is interested and they are not a member of this sight, you can e-mail me at jsbgfish@aol.com
robby91/2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its been great watching this thread unfold Laughing
im already committed to several trails but i almost
want to drop some so i can be a "hells angler"or a
"puddle jumper" and ive always been a "lunker lurker"
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Robby, How are you, You would be more than welcome, Just let me know, Yes Kira, tell your husband that his name is confirmed, We will call ourselves, THE HELLS ANGLERS Twisted Evil
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Mr Robby, How are you, You would be more than welcome, Just let me know, Yes Kira, tell your husband that his name is confirmed, We will call ourselves, THE HELLS ANGLERS Twisted Evil

WOOHOO!

flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so now my widest dreams came true, I have a largemouth bass pillow that I filled with sand, and yes I weighed it and it is 37lbs, my wife wont let me bring it in the house
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: