CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers Bass Club Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
so now my widest dreams came true, I have a largemouth bass pillow that I filled with sand, and yes I weighed it and it is 37lbs, my wife wont let me bring it in the house

Wrap a box of instant pudding with pretty wrapping paper and add a bow. Tell wifey she can have the box if the fish is allowed in the house. She won't be able to resist this deal. Post a video of the unwrapping process, as I'm sure it will be entertaining.
Why did you fill it with sand?

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Drew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
so now my widest dreams came true, I have a largemouth bass pillow that I filled with sand, and yes I weighed it and it is 37lbs, my wife wont let me bring it in the house

Find a bigger one, stand your ground and then compromise on the original 37 pounder.
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
so now my ***widest*** dreams came true, I have a largemouth bass pillow that I filled with sand, and yes I weighed it and it is 37lbs, my wife wont let me bring it in the house

I havent been around on here much I have been on iceshanty / not online at all.

How do we become a 1 percenter?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect hook set wrote:

How do we become a 1 percenter?

Just drink different milk.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an old pillow that I had recieved about 5 years ago, I filled it with sand because it was easy, now I cant pick it up, it starts tearing and ripping, as for the wifey, for one I take up all the garage with my boat and crap, plus half my basement is fishing shit, so I will leave it at that.
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dino is in as a boater
metalfish

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Flippy ? Can I be a non boater for all the sunday T's? I would fit in well to the Hells Anglers.
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleKiss wrote:
flippy wrote:
Mr Robby, How are you, You would be more than welcome, Just let me know, Yes Kira, tell your husband that his name is confirmed, We will call ourselves, THE HELLS ANGLERS Twisted Evil

WOOHOO!

So! "Hell's Angler's" it is.

Here are some logo ideas I found for you to consider Exclamation

Found this one of TAZ -> The Tasmanian Devil -> Working on finding a better pic of it.

Best regards
SeaDog1
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metalfish these are all Saturday tournys except for the night tournys which are friday nights,
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All!

BIG OOPS Exclamation

The name "Hell's Anglers" has been used by others Exclamation
Here's the proof!

So! To keep us out of trouble you will have to modify the name to "Ct. Hell's Anglers" or such.

SeaDog1
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All!

Ok! Here's 3 more logo's to consider!

This one I like the best Exclamation

SeaDog1
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seadog, that club is from Syracuse, and they are a saltwater club, There are tons of clubs with the same names throughout the U.S. I have checked and there is no freshwater club in CT named HELLS ANGLERS, Right now I am just looking for a couple more members to fill what I wanted, to form this club, I am 90% there, and I appreciate the guys that have PM me and a couple that e-mailed me. thank you, this thread is getting cluttered, I have everybodys phone # so I will be mainly speaking with you people direct, If anybody has any further questions about the club PM me, Thank you Jim
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog1 - No "BIG OOPS"
There's no official or legal reason to add CT to the name unless another CT club has already formed and started using it for tournament purposes first. It's not a copyrighted name and none of the "chapters" are real chapters of the same fishing club or actually have any affiliation with each other, as far as I can tell. It's just a good name, and the handful that are using it have just parodied the original in good fun, that's all.

Those images are all copyrighted though.

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi flippy and Kira!

Glad to see you guys did your homework on the legality of using the name! Thumbs Up

I wasn't sure about it because I'd heard the name used before! -> Better to be sure then to get into some infringment hassel. Very Happy

Best regards,
SeaDog1 Mr. Green
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love this one

Kira (and any other female) you should have this as your own special patch or sticker and or bumper sticker

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 5 of 15

Jump to: