CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: CTFISHTALK 2009 Tourney Trail INPUT WANTED Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimecoat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, I've been with the same woman for 13 years, married for 6 +. Cool

Are you freakin kidding me, I'm surprised you are still married, Shocked you are on the water more than anyone on this site. I'm jealous of your free time...... Shocked Shocked Shocked

The difference is that I don't fun fish hardly at all anymore, I only fish tournaments, no time. Before pointing dog got married and started flying planes all over the place, and I got married and had 2 kids, we used to fish 4 different clubs and fun fish all over. Shocked So we have definately scaled back. I wish I could get out and fun fish more like we used to, but until then I keep my jealousy under control, and live through your posts. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Slimey

The St of Ct allows you to land 6 bass. Nobody says you have to keep your 6th fish, you can cull all day with five fish in your well but cannot have any more than 6 fish in the boat at one time. So keep throwing your small one back and hope that your last fish is a good one

Last edited by MIKE REZ on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
THE RODFATHER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SAY KEEP LILLY AND ZOAR I LIKE BOTH PLACES AND THAY HAVE GOOD FISH IN THEM LAKES

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LIKE CAPSLOCKKKKK11K1K11
Just4fun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimecoat wrote:
Are you freakin kidding me, I'm surprised you are still married, Shocked you are on the water more than anyone on this site. :

After 30+ years together,..my wife is glad to have me out of the house most of the time! Razz Razz

ps: I was just making fun of the semantics in your post,..it reads like you're saying that you have to dump one of your kids or wife every once in a while (instead of a tourney...) Wink
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chuck, Hey Guys, I see that some of you guys are split between partner and draw tournies and I think thats great, BUT, There are some people that fish a style that others wont like. I have personally had a great time fishing with you guys and look forward to it next season, the thing is I cant make most of them, As for the lakes ,Chuck , you cant make everybody happy, These lakes sound great, I cant say much cause I wont be at most of them.But its nice to see a person take command and have tournies, GREAT JOB.
NX 882 BASS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuck i like the 7hour tourney solo or team $40 entry but have a $5 dollar lunker pool,just keep it simple Smile
slimecoat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,

I too was just busting your balls, I was laughing my ass off when I read your comment. It's all good, my wife understands that if she wants to keep me sane and happy, she lets me fish, period, or I turn into a monster. She has me home all winter long, so by spring I can't wait to get away from her and the kids once in a while. Shocked Shocked

Sorry Mike Rez., I misunderstood, I know what the creel limit is on bass, but I thought you were just trying to make it interesting, creating a unique rule.

I agree with Flippy, I commend anybody who wants to take the bull by the horns and run with it. Plenty of time, thought, and effort go into running any event, never mind a full trail, my hats off to you Chuck. I will make as many as I can, as long as I don't have any conflicting events scheduled. You will never make everybody happy, so post the lakes with dates and they will come.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck

Flippy and slimey are right. you cant make everybody happy wen it comes to the lakes. but if you let them pick 8 or 10 lakes then take the most popular out of them. then thay cant bitch wen the lakes are picked.

Gary
thats ok. I thought you were just busting my A$$

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that too Mike. LOL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey chuck i think the idea of the trail for next year is a great idea. i think if we get into points and things like that for people it might get a little complicated with the non-boater and boaters being different at every tourney. also i think that from what i've heard from the guys that fish any kind of points trails or points tourneys always have some kind of complaint about the system being used and everyone starts bitching about people fishing too close to one another or getting in each others way, etc. etc. it seems that the tourny's that have been held on this site have been a great time so far. i haven't been to one tourney that has been run horribly or that i didn't have a great day at even if i didn't catch anything. i think the simpler the better but that's just my opinion. i will try and make as many tourney's on the trail as i can possibly get to. i think we should definitely have one at mashapaug. and i'm all for the mansfield one still happening. Very Happy
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Next Level, Chuck, I think if you run a points trail, you should lower the entry fee but charge say a 30 dollar member fee that will be given to the winners at end of season, wether its just first place, whatever. If you have just money tournies, charge more at tournies for better payouts, like you have been doing. The only thing that sucks is that if its a point tourny it will drive people away only because its a point tourny and some guys including myself have other fishing obligations, thats probably why you see better turnouts in the fall. OR HERE ME OUT Start a ctfishtalk bassclub not BASS afilliated so theres no meetings or raffle ticket sales etc. Just have a simple due and do your tournies like normal, then at end of year have you 5 best teams have a fishoff and give them all the due money.......
csimone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how bout.

Candlewood

lilli

candlewood

lilli Laughing Razz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOW YOUR TALKIN!!!!!!!
MIKE REZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW ABOUT.

CANDLEWOOD

CANDLEWOOD

CANDLEWOOD

CANDLEWOOD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: