CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers Bass Club Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Hells Anglers Bass Club Reply with quote

I am going to start alittle club for next year, It will be a team tourny club, were boaters and non boaters will be teamed differently every tourny, the non boaters will be responsible for entry fees at every tourny and the boater will be responsible for gas, I am thinking about 30 dollars a boat per tourny, with a 1 and 2 payout, 100% I will be asking for a 10 dollar membership fee the first year for a new scale, which will belong to the club, this club will not be affiliated with BASS. I will not be able to fish all of them, but Im sure somebody in the club can handle the weigh in, I will be looking for 10 boaters and 10 non boaters, I want to keep this on the small side, When I have enough members, I will do dates and lakes, There will be night tournys, This will be a fun money tourny club, no points,We will start the tournys right at ice out and go through till it snows, so no wussies. Anybody interested let me know, Also during the heat of the summer, Im thinking about night tournys only through july and august no other boats on the water and alot cooler, Let me know, Jim
This is pending, so let me know Wink
Lakes and Dates: 3-26-11 Pickeral lake,, Saturday
4-16-11 Lake Housatonic,, Saturday
4-30-11 Amos,, Saturday
5-14-11 Lilly,, Saturday
6-18-11 Ct River Haddam,, Saturday
7-1-11 Candlewood NIGHT,, Friday
7-22-11 Candlewood Lake NIGHT,, Friday
8-12-11 Lilly,, Night,, Friday
8-26-11 Besek, Night,, Friday
9-17-11 Ct River, Saturday
10-1-11 Lake Zoar,, Saturday
10-22-11 Highland Lake,, Saturday
11-12-11 Besek Lake,, Saturday

Anymore??? Wink Or if this is too many let me know
These are the members I have
boaters--- non boaters
Zman-- Dirtydawg
Mike L -- DickVanPike
Dino -- Turtlekiss
NX882-- Peco
Nick P-- Bluegill Terminator
Rod Father-- RyanBass
BTW-- Carl
Jay-- 2FastCars
Flippy-- BassAddict
AsianFisherman-- BassGetHooked
Jim-- Perfecthookset???

I have extra boaters if needed, I do realize people cannot fish all of these, Please let me know at the tournys, if you will be at the next one, it makes it so much easier for me,,,If I forgot anybody or anybody interested let me know,, Thanks Jim

Last edited by flippy on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 14 times in total
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for joining this club as a non-boater flippy just need to know if my new job will keep me after my 90 days are up or not. Have to wait till a few days before Christmas to find out... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am interested!!!as a boater,i just need dates & just 1 question if u leave the club for good or if the club broke up,would u be able to get your $25 back that u put in for the scale??only because the first club i joined we all raised money to by a scale for the club & the club only lasted 1 year & the president moved out of the state and took the scale with him it was worth $700 that was bs!! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by NX 882 BASS on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stratos17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim,
I'd be interested. not sure I'd make all of them. I work Saturdays. I'd like to do some of the nights
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested as a non-boater
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NX, that is a good question, I would have to say no.. I might have a 25 dollar membership fee per year, Depending on, maybe trophies every tourny, or putting it towards a small banquet at end of year, I would like to meet with everybody that is interested, let me know how you guys feel about dates and lakes, what lakes are you guys wanting to fish, This club will also have a no pre fish rule, just to make it fair to everybody, NX, I can purchase a used scale for cheap or I could pick up a new one for about 300.00.
NX 882 BASS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good jim!! im in as a boater!!!i cant wait!

Last edited by NX 882 BASS on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this years extra money after buying a scale will go to parking fees, probably 1 for Congo and 1 for Whitehall, We might even have a 2 day, where it will be near a campground where we will all stay, so we could have a bomb fire at night, rough it for the night and then fish the next day and go home, makes for a funny weekend tourny, especially the guys that drink alot, waking them up in the morning and watching them break down a tent all hung over, begging for a coffee, then try to fish, the rest of the day Laughing I plan on starting to pull permits soon We will start fishing soon as ice out hits and go till late October. This is a small money, fun club, I have started a list of boaters and non boaters, and as of right now I have 6 boaters and 6 non boaters,I also have potential boaters, that arent so sure yet, The boaters that I have are tourny fisherman that are burnt out from heavy tourny fishin, and are starting to take it easy, so you non boaters that want to learn different and new techniques, this is a perfect opportunity to learn, Since these guys are mostly burnt out they will share with you pretty much whatever you want to know, And they are great guys. Wait till you guys see my new hat Laughing
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am interested as a non-boater

1 issue I am looking for another job so who knows when I will be working
- though i would definitely try to work around the tourney schedule

2 depending on what lakes are going to be fished traveling might be an issue
(im in danbury)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect Hook Set, The tournys will be on Saturdays, During the months of July and August we will only be doing night tournys, Friday nights. The lakes will be pretty much all over the place, we will do Ct river, Candlewood, Lilly, Zoar,Bantam, Bashen, Highland, Amos,Congomond,Twin Lakes, etc. You could do as many as you like, I am planning on having more boaters than non boaters, I will also have alternate boaters, just in case. Feel free to give me a call, PM me and I will give you my #
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome i may have another non-boater interested

I have your number i think, from that last tourney i attended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: I'm in Reply with quote

Jim,

Count me in as a boater for next year.....let me know if you need any help.

Z
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Zman, Sounds good Perfect Hook Set, let me know.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in as a non-boater if you don't mind me ruining your sausagefest. Is that the PC term? Probably not.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PC term is...naturally cased ground meat link fest...but your way sounds much funnier Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: