CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers Bass Club Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If dino hesitated at all and didn t give you a "yes I will be there for sure" then he will flake out jim. Ill work something out with my rig. It does NOT fit in the back of our pickup with the ladder rack on it as I found out yesterday trying to fish so worse case is I have to take the rack off the night before but I'm in 100%
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick, Dino said he might have a problem,,, Hes one of the more reliable people, he does have a motor problem,,, hes leaking hydrolic fluid,,, as for fishing these tourny lakes,,, you cannot fish the lake a week before the tourny,,, so as of saturday, you cannot fish Pickeral lake,,
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we add extra tournies during the spawn?
asianfisher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to all.... Hope to see everyone out soon.....
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey flippy,can anyone sign up for random tournaments or do u have to fish them all? I have a few buddies that want to try some tournaments and they asked me to take them out to one. Since i have been out of the loop for a while i wanted to jump into a few.
Johnny
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABSOLUTELY!!! LET ME KNOW
NX 882 BASS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this club still active???starting in oct. i can sign up for the rest of these,i have been busy with club Ts. Rolling Eyes
flippy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NX, Where the hell have you been,, Hope your doing well with your tournys,, No, this club fizzled out very quickly,, I even tried to have a kayak, canoe tourny and couldnt even get 4 boats,,I do have the schedueled permits but dont know whether I will have the tournys,,I will give you a phone call,,, FISH HARD!!! I KNOW YOU DO!!! JIM
hila2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey flip, sorry to hear about the lack of support for your trail. I wish the wife and I had moved here sooner, looked like a good idea to us. We fished in a small club in Mass, as well as a bunch of lake resident tournys on our home lake. What do you have left for permits and maybe we can get some people on the site going. We'd be interested in trying to hit some. Works going to pretty crazy now that the companies finally moved into our Bristol plant, but still interested to say least.
We'll also be looking for this kind of thing again in spring.

Thanks
John
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well John,, I thought planning, a trail on this sight would be good,, it fizzled out very quickly,, Most guys on this sight ARE not tourny fisherman,,I had planned tournys every other weekend,, and it fizzled out after the 2 tourny, I have held the permits, and have been having tournys but not on this sight,,its been on another sight plus phone calls to my tourny buddies,, I do have one coming up, pm me and I will let you know everything,,I thought planning these tournys as a pairing up boaters with non boaters would be different, but it seems that most guys would prefer partners of their own,,Hells Anglers is known on this sight, but the name was changed, but under the state permit,,, it is known as Hells Anglers,,I do now have the team thing going,its alot easier, But anyway PM me and I will fill you in,, I dont talk about these tournys on this sight,, it was a total waste of my time !! I have permits till November Wink 90% of the fisherman on this sight are leisure fisherman, I tried to even hold a yak and canoe tourny, because most people on this sight own them,, I had 3 or 4 boats,, What a joke !! Fish Hard,,,,,Jim
toptech

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim I would be interested if it turns to a open format. What lake do you have coming up and when? I might be able to find a boater to go with or I would be in for anyone that needed a non-boater. If its a weekend day I would just have to see if Im gonna be at cabelas.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to the first page of this post,, its all there,, I do have the permits,,the rest of the tournys are schedueled on saturdays
Nickp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still interested
hila2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish these were still going on....you know I was in everytime Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: