CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers April 16 SATURDAY,,, LAKE HOUSATONIC Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Hells Anglers April 16 SATURDAY,,, LAKE HOUSATONIC Reply with quote

WHOS IN???
boater - non noater
Flippy - Turtlekiss
BTW77 - DirtyDawg
Jay - Nick P
NX882- BassGetHooked
Greg M-- 2FastCars
BassAddict DicKVanPike

Last edited by flippy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hells Anglers April 16 SATURDAY,,, LAKE HOUSATONIC Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
WHOS IN???

I'm in!

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im there for sure!
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in!!
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! I'm out. Crying or Very sad

I have to take my kids to a martial arts festival in Saratoga Springs, NY, for the weekend. But Great Sacandaga Lake is only 15 miles away from there. Hey, this might not be so bad, after all. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In as a nonboater jim if anyone wants to carpool around meriden/southington lemmme know!
NX 882 BASS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in!! Very Happy
Nickp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO whos jay again? Lol sorry I didnt get as social as I like to yesterday but the flat at the end of the day was the last straw to a shitty day of fishing and I was far to hungover to enjoy a bitter/sweet win.

I'll try to remember phil (thanks a ton for the help in the morning!), joe( even though weve fished before lol) and kira. Otherwise im horrible with names.
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick,,, Jay had the red G3,
Nickp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome seemed like a cool dudee, jim call me about the boat home all day.
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I just ordered a scale, I will be asking for 10 dollars a person to help me pay for it,,Take it as a membership fee,,, but we will have a nice digital scale, I should be receiving it in a couple of days,,Also people that cant fish more than half of these tournys,,,, DONT BOTHER, You will not get an invite to next year,, I will be fine tuning the club by then,, Im not talking about the guys that have already fished, this will not be a pick and choose club,,, I rely on the boaters and so do the non boaters,we switch up every tourny,And when you want to fish a couple of the summer tournys,,, tough,, this is a club not an open,,,I do realize that people have other obligations, but I have had this posted for a long time and all you would be to me is a backup boater, if I needed you ,This is not a club for wussies, so if you dont want to fish in the rain,wind or when its cold, then HELLS ANGLERS is not a club for you,,So PLEASE dont waste my time,,, Thank You,,,FISH HARD MY FRIENDS,,,,, JIM
2FastCars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jim, count me in for Lake Housatonic!! Can't wait!! I'll give you a call sometime this week to confirm and shoot the $hite Smile
2Guys1Fish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you guys do these tourny's on Saturday, but if anyone knows or does tournys on Sundays and needs a Co-Angler, let me know, I work on Saturdays from 3pm-11pm so that pretty much sucks!
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2guys1fish, I think you should look into a club that fishes Sundays, there are lots of them,, If you want I could suggest a couple clubs for you that you can check out, you could go as a non boater in any club, let me know,,, I could help you out,,,Remember, when in doubt,,,, SET HARD,,, JIM Hey Guys,,, I could feel my fingers now Wink
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I picked Lake Housatonic, I knew nothing about it,, DAMN, this place is loaded with everything, To the boaters,,, BE CAREFUL, theres lots of rocks,,There are tons of different fishing options, from tons of wood, rock, little pockets etc,, Lots of smallies in there,, should be fun,,, hopefully it warms a tad and puts those smallies on a rampage,, I have to call the state to see if they can be there a little early to open the gates for us so we could start on time,,I cant wait to try our new scale,,, if any of the club members wanted to get out there before tourny you could but it must be a week before tourny so that means you have till next saturday, 4-9-11 is the cutoff,, I am going to ask for 10 dollars from everybody to help me with the scale,, I do have calls out to a couple boating buddies of mine,, I cant seem to get boaters on this sight,, so I am going out of the box, We are all set with non boaters,,But I need a couple more boaters so we have backups,,I will feel more comfortable, TICK,TICK,,,,,SET HARD!!!!! JIM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: