CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers April 16 SATURDAY,,, LAKE HOUSATONIC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalfish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why the site is sucking. Too much BS.............................................................
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you JT!

Jim, I asked my buddy before I read this thread and he's interested. Will have a definite answer in a couple days (if the offer still stands.) Just needs to take his boat out first.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enough drama, save it for PM's - you are hijacking this thread. Lets keep this thread on topic....

Justin
Flipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bass Sniper - nice to hear from you again! Laughing Wink Seems like there is always 1 guy involved in all the controversy. Hmmmm? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper was a good guy, I liked him too...
Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey jim is it too late for me to get in on these tourneys?
On twenty-pound test "
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper, I will pm you
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the HELLS ANGLERS!!!!! I will be calling the state next week to confirm the water situation, whether the water will be running or not,, PLEASE ALL BOATERS,,, BEWARE HOUSY has LOTS OF ROCKS,, there is a flat half way up,, its right in the middle of the river, it goes from 18ft to 3ft,, if your planed off you should clear it,,, I would stay well away from it,you could swing to the inside edge of the river or the outside edge, you will see it on your depth finder or if you go to google maps you could see it clear as day,, And Please remember that its opening day,, there is going to be alot of fisherman and fisherwoman, be considerate, there will be a few(i hope) small boats floating around,,, Remember,, you are responsible for your wakes,, if somebody falls off there boat because of your wake,,, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE,,,, SO PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE,, its not a big lake,, I believe its 385 acres, so it will not take long for you to go from 1 end to the other end, The speed limit is 45mph, Also, right now they are moving water so there will be alot of floating debris, DEP will be out there,, if you are pulled over, usually they will ask you for your registration and boaters certificate but make sure you have everything you should have,fire extinguisher,whistle,throwable,first aid kit,etc,If you are unsure of what you need on your boat get in contact with me and I will tell you,,make sure you have your life jackets on while the outboard is running , BE NICE,,I will know if somebody gets a ticket, This is a tourny BUT, its also opening day, so stay as much in the middle as possible,when your are running, if you are flying to close to shore they might pull you over,,, if you are unsure of the waters,, take your time,,, you have all day, or follow my bubbles,also I carry lots of tinfoil balls, so when I see them clocking me I throw them in the air, it distorts the radar,,, but then I get a ticket for littering.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Talk to you all later,,, You freakin nuts Twisted Evil
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tin foil thong? maybe thatd work better i dont know......
PECo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Jim! "Lots" of tinfoil balls? Or just a pair? Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Housatonic isnt trout stocked jim. There shouldnt be shit for fishermen there.
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW.

I going missing for a few days and all this Drama is going on!

I thought this was a friendly fishing web-site to share fishing stories and help follow anglers.

It's really changed, and not for the better.

That's to bad..

Just MY .02 cents from the couch.

PS. I hope it goes bad the way it used to be.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick, I hope your right,,, it isnt stocked with trout BUT there is alot of them,,, from what I hear, Opening day usually has a good turnout there with trout fisherman
Nickp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive caught a few here and there in lilly but theyd have to go from zoar (never caught one there ever) down to the housy which doesnt have any stocking either. 2 damns is alot to make it by. They hop right over the little damn up at the top of lilly where the jerkbait bite is phenominal this time of year in the rapids for smallies.

Ill be ragging on any trout fisherman I see there. More importantly whats the deal with opening the gate there jim?

If its nuts I ask everyone not be a dumbass and take an hour to put in/get ready. Super frustrating around opening day when were waiting for slackers/late folks and dealing with non t guys loading/unloading boats left and right. If were all there waiting for the guy to open the gate it puts in good position to launch and get going right away.

Wait at the gate early and un strap your rigs and get everything all set up and ready to drop straight in and park.
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to call the state monday and see if they can open alittle earlier, I will let everybody know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: