CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Senko Bandit Benefit Tourney Candlewood Lake 10-3-09 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phish wrote:
I made the mistake of launching there once with Cobalt. Then we realized we were stuck in Squantz Pond.

ah, good times
Greeny76

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the tournament still on if it rains? Senko is doing well. Still with small improvements daily. He has a valve now that allows him to speak and breath mostly with his nose and mouth. He still hasnt talked but we are working on it. He can leave his room now and we went outside I think he really enjoyed it. But now he can leave his room everyday. We can go down to the big screen and watch fishing. I think a video would be a cool idea. If I have to I will give next level our camera to use. I hope it doesnt rain tomorow I am lokking forward to seeing you all there. Good luck!!
slimecoat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any fisherman worth his salt will always fish in the rain, no weather except maybe a hurricane slows us down. I'm sure everybody will be there Greeny. Good luck tomorrow guys and gals.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"any fisherman worth his salt will always fish in the rain no weather except maybe a hurricane slows us down"

.............................or if you have tendonitis! Laughing
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao hoppy Laughing

Justin
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See everyone in the morning!
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

????? do we have a report ?? Cool did everyone catch a limit ??? Who won the new Mercedes ??? Laughing Laughing Was there a Vid. for Senko and Greenie ?? Cool

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will put up a better report after all the paper work dries out...lol

1st 22lbs Dave (non site member)/Partner $700.00
2nd 19lbs John (non site member)/ Partner $350.00 and Smallie lunker of 5.65
3rd 16lbs Bigbeave / Jon Stanco $210.00

Lagemouth lunker went to Paul / Frank 5.91 lbs

We had a total of 18 boats fish.

We raised $1,015.00 for Damien and his wife Kelly was there to accept the donation and to thank everyone.

Thanks to everyone who showed up in less than perfect conditions for a great cause!

Last edited by chuckc on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
hoppy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a blast although i have been up since 3:00am and man my eyes are burning! cant wait to hit the hay! i can take rain all day long its the wind that gets to me and thankfully there wasnt much of that at all. thanks for running this one fellas! i personally would like to thank those of you that stuck around for the silent auction. awesome to see all that stuff go. to the guys that donated items. hats off to you! thanks again.

mr. and mrs. senko bandit....................it was nice meeting you mrs. bandit.
we were all thinking of you today buddy. it was a pleasure to be a part of this Tournament in your honor.

on to the fishing..................................we worked hard for our bites!!!! we dropped an early fish right off the bat. atliest they were biting!!!! we had three in the well by 10:00 and all three came off the same spot including the 4.3largie and 2 smallies. we then worked out butts off to muster up a limit with the last fish coming at 2:40 as we were working our way back to ramp to load up.
fffffffeeeeeewwwww that was a close one!! we almost didnt limit! but the bass gods answered our call for "one more fish" Laughing
for me today wasnt about winning or losing but damnit i wanted that money!!!
just kidding just kidding!
today was proof that CTFISHTALK is filled with bunch of good guys and gals(do we have any girls here besides mrs. senko bandit?) and that in a fellow memebers time of need we can come together like this to help.
job well done Very Happy
slimecoat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, time and money well spent. Congrats to the winners on a job well done!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all awsome!! Today was a crappy day and you all still showed up and fished it all day props to you!! It was nice to meet some of you and put a face to the names and you all mean so much to senko he loves fishing the tournys!! I cant wait to go see senko tomorow and tell him how it went and show him the kvd signed dvd phish so kindly gave him. I will still keep you guys updated. I want to thank everyone with my whole heart it means so much that there are still good ppl out there like you guys!!! Senko and I cannot thank you guys enough!! I saw some nice fish today keep up the good fishen!!! Thank you all again.
Phish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was great meeting you, Kelly. It was great seeing everyone to show up to support the cause! Tell Damien we're all thinking of him.
Greeny76

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought damien in the signed dvd today and he loved it!!! Thank you so much!! Tomorow we are gonna watch it. We were outside for a while today. He was in the best mood that I have seen him in in a while. When I told him how yesterday went he got emotional but I could tell it meant the world to him. Thank you guys so very much!!!!!
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kelly, That is what we all wanted !!! Cool

Don

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
next level

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys. sorry for the late reply. i just got our cpu back. we got hit by a virus.

i just wanted to thank everyone for everything that you've done for damien and his family. this tourney was absolutely awesome!! thank you everyone for participating and for the donations from the tourney and also the donations for and from the silent auction. i would especially like to thank chuck and jed for running this tourney. it was an absolutely great tourney to fish in and it was run absolutely perfect with alot of participants. great job guys. also i would like to thank hoppy for putting on the silent auction. that was a really fun thing to do. and also ryan g. for helping spread the word around widely about this tourney and great cause. thanks again to everyone for everything that you've done.

thank you also to old mud for your donation even though you weren't a part of the tourney. that was really awesome of you. it is greatly appreciated.

this was a very memorable tourney for me being held in benefit for damien and also by catching my p.b. smallie so far at 4.13. Very Happy thanks rodfather for a fun day on the water and for showing me around the lake. that place is huge!

thanks again everyone and i hope to see everyone again soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: