CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Senko Bandit Benefit Tourney Candlewood Lake 10-3-09 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next level, make sure hes getting good bedside care. (i.e. being turned and washed.) My grandmother was in a coma for 2 weeks and developed a HORRIBLE bed soar. There apparently extremely painful. Just a result of lying on your back for a few weeks.
next level

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot nick. he's getting very good care. his family is on top of things every second.
toptech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in as a non-boater...I will pay half the tourney fee and full lunker fee. Also $25 for gas for anyone that wants to take me along. I would really like to fish this one being close to Senko and all.

I havent posted a lot on anything lately but jsut wanted to say to all that you guys are a great bunch. I have so much respect for you all now not only as fisherman but friends also. Embarassed Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck, Put me in, with oompa loompa.
hoppy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to take this just a step further if nobody minds. i am trying to muster a few "silent action" items. all proceeds will go to the mr. and mrs. senko bandit. not a penny goes in anybodys but theres pockets.

if anyone has any items and or wants to donate something to be auctioned off PM me. i will keep a good record of whom donated what. we can have the silent auction after the T if there is a cookout. is there are cookout??!!

silent auction items to date:

foursome w/ carts for 18 holes @ Oakridge Golfcourse in Feeding Hills, Ma
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck and Jed and all others involved, I just wanted to let you know that your compassion is inspiring and all your efforts won't go unnoticed. I never formally met senko bandit but have fished against him and enjoy reading his post. He is obviously a good person as so many people care for him. It is great to see people come together on such a worthy cause. This site is full of good people and it shows.

Next Level, you are a great person which is reflected in your post. I never met you but look forward to as I will be fishing this tourney. I love to see friends looking out for each other during hard times.

To Mrs. Senko Bandit, I pray for SB to have a full recovery and for you to have strength during the process. It is safe to say, that everyone on this site has a genuine concern for your husband and we wish him the best.

Sincerely,

Justin

Justin
SenkoBandit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys really are a good bunch of guys! I just want to make sure that you all know how much your care means to the both of us!! He is still making small strides everyday. Hopefully soon he will be on his way to rehab. I tell him every day how much you all care and you know senko he loves fishing so much that I see in his eyes how much it means to him that his fishing buddies care so much. I will try my best to keep you all posted on his status either through me or next level.
THANK-YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Senko
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please help Greeny 76 / Mrs. Senko log on ????

Mrs. Senko , although i have not met your hubby (in fact i havn't met anyone on this site) we ALL really are hoping he gets well soon !!! i don't fish sweet water but i can see a great community of sportsman here willing to help someone in need. No matter how "Bad A$$" or rough around the edges some of us seem at times, the compassion to help our friends is strong within. That in itself is worth more than all the shinny boats and upscale gear anyone could own.

we should all feel so lucky to see what a fine community we have here.

OK enough mushy stuff !! , BTW, i hate calling someone MRS. i like first names !! Tell your hubby we said HI and get Better !!!!!!!

Don

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
next level

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot Bass Addict for your kind words. i wish i could be there more for him than every other day but i have to balance time with my 7 week old son. i look forward to meeting you at the tourney too.

you guys are exactly right in saying what a great community of people this is. i can't say enough how much his family and i appreciate everything that everyone is doing!!!!!
luck38

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Add us in Reply with quote

Add Jamie and I in.

Paul
next level

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys. just wanted to keep everybody up to speed and let you know that damien is still showing small signs of improvement everyday. he is still in the icu but he has been stable for several days now. hopefully he will be moving shortly.

chuck i'm going to be fishing this one with rodfather out of his boat.

thanks everbody again for your efforts and participation in this event.
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still 16 spots open,tell your friends to sign up. Never fished Cwood but heard it is a blast for fall fishing.

Justin
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should open this to other sites etc....just to fill it out.
Johnny
toptech

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck please put me as Phish's partner...

cant wait to get out on this place...heard the stories of big fish over and over again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It allready is johnny. Wed have 10 boats without the other site.

Its extremely difficult to get a 20boat+open going period. Even over there in the late fall (november-december) when everyone thinks they can win and the fishing is AWESOME we rarely get a 25 boat T going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: