CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Ice out tourny Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow just checked this for the first time in about 3 days, ive missed so much. I think its safe to say that i am the biggest trash talker and my partner nick is gonna back it up, thank you....Turtlekiss: yes our craft would be constructed of awesome, but i dont know about using my thong and "gear" for fishing, I usually fish light tackle, that may be a lil too big for the LMBs(thats right, i swing the hawk)Also, you are in very good company, I am an artist too, i do a lot of painting and I sh*t you not, Flippy paints with his @$$!(ask him hell tell ya about it) anytime you wanna out fish these guys from a canoe/dingy hybrid im down, you bring the beers. All kidding aside, i cant wait to get out there with you guys and catch some lunkers!
On twenty-pound test "
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Bama, lol, I would like to see everybody there before 7am, we must take money ,sign papers, do a livewell check and launch, Lets try to keep vehicles to a minimum, If there are to many vehicles I will have to form a carpool to park other vehicles elsewhere, and that could take alot of time,I dont think there will be a problem, ( I hope not) I do expect alot of people there that will not be involved in the tourny, Please be considerate, We will also have a lunker pool, $5 per angler, so it would be $10 dollars per boat boat and $20 per boat for entry, $30 dollars all together. Try to have exact money. We will fish from 8 am to 3 pm, Its suppose to be a great day so if you guys want to have a little cookout or get together afterwards let me know NOW. 60 freakin degrees. Im very pleased with most of you guys getting back to me and I appreciate it, Thank you. Flippidy do da.
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So flippy just meet there and if we have to many cars well move them around once everyone gets there?
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya we will figure it out.
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent you a pm
MikeHoncho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmon wrote:
The permit is for 14 cars. So pretty much your looking at the 10 boats and 4 boaters before they start towing and ticketing; the best bet was for people to ride together if possible or to meet up near by and leave one car. Example would be the go kart parking lot by centerfolds.

I don't believe anyone would get towed or ticketed. The idea is to keep the the state (permit issuers) happy by not overly stretching the parameters of the tournament permit. Try to car pool with your boater. A good meeting place would be the Cromwell Walmart on rt. 72.
Nickp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW- no tool will put there boat in when they hit the parking lot and see 10 rigs out there.... the lake is a toilet and its a bigger toilet with that many tourney douches..... i know i wouldnt bother
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick,

Dave Dizob will be there taking out Tail lights....lol
toptech

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thing still seems so far away....Im so amped. Hopefully the current weather report holds true.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT? Nick are still drunk?
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Go Bama, now that Shit's FUNNY!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think I heard dueling banjos in the background while I was reading that post. Too FUNNY!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm still laughing....... Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting a little worried about all this thong talk. I know a good amount of you guys but if anyone comes up behind me while I am bent over unhooking my boat, they are fair game for a transom saver across the jaw!!!! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah , dont worry Jester, Its suppose to be really sunny saturday and my rhinestones really flicker, the problem is i catch alot of pickeral when i wear that thong, But Sniper has got the walleye thong, I just want to see how he sets the hook. oh he better catch a fish or else I will have to change to my elephant thong and give him a trunk smack. Laughing
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys do you want to have a little cook out afterwards? Oh, I know this question just opened a can of $%#^&*&^^%
djmon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for a cookout. I'll bring the hotdogs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 14 of 19

Jump to: