CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Ice out tourny Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluegill Terminator wrote:
I live in Plainville so if I can I'll hitch a ride with anyone who lives near by.

I am coming from the Camp street area in Bristol as long as you don't smoke in my truck you can catch a ride with me! Very Happy
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nickp wrote:
BTW- no tool will put there boat in when they hit the parking lot and see 10 rigs out there.... the lake is a toilet and its a bigger toilet with that many tourney douches..... i know i wouldnt bother

<----This tool might, unless someone needs a last-minute co-angler.

Bass Sniper - if your thong is too big to be used for bait, we can use it to control drift.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!! Laughing Ah.......nice fish

Last edited by flippy on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
toptech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

normally turtlekiss I would be worried about a woman on a thread like this but after that one comment on snipers thong....I think we have a winner boys. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing you at a tourney this summer. Lets hope you fishing can keep up with your mouth...lmao Wink

PS...everyone get your mind out of the gutter...specially u sniper...I don't even want to know what runs through your head after reading a seemingly innocent comment like that. hahahahahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toptech wrote:
normally turtlekiss I would be worried about a woman on a thread like this but after that one comment on snipers thong....I think we have a winner boys. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing you at a tourney this summer. Lets hope you fishing can keep up with your mouth...lmao Wink

PS...everyone get your mind out of the gutter...specially u sniper...I don't even want to know what runs through your head after reading a seemingly innocent comment like that. hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm 100% in favor of thongs on anyone but myself. Briefs & boxers seem to be be a popular alternative for men as well. You'd be missing out on the excitement of having a wedgie all day though.

Yes, I like to trash talk...but it's mainly for my own amusement. I will outfish every single one of you, using only Texas-rigged asparagus spears.
(Damn...now I'll have to try that just to satisfy my own curiosity.)

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
toptech

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flippy would that be considered live bait in a tourney? Sounds like grounds for a DQ...lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toptech wrote:
Flippy would that be considered live bait in a tourney? Sounds like grounds for a DQ...lol

OK, fair enough...Obviously fresh would be superior because canned asparagus is too mushy to hold a hook. French fries are OK though...no way can that be considered "live."

I'd be curious to see if anyone can catch a fish using a modified tube of Chapstick or something ridiculous like that. I'd also like to test the potential of Swedish fish & gummy worms. If they work, they're a much more affordable option for "the frugal angler."

Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Ya know, I didnt think that until you called me out on thinking it, then it got so much more funny in my head........
On twenty-pound test "
djmon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gummi worms and trolli sour worms or w/e their called work. It's something to do and try when your out and about with kids haha. They last for a few cast then fall off the hooks.

No experience with gummi bears though
Smile
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Go Bama, lol, I would like to see everybody there before 7am, we must take money ,sign papers, do a livewell check and launch, Lets try to keep vehicles to a minimum, If there are to many vehicles I will have to form a carpool to park other vehicles elsewhere, and that could take alot of time,I dont think there will be a problem, ( I hope not) I do expect alot of people there that will not be involved in the tourny, Please be considerate, We will also have a lunker pool, $5 per angler, so it would be $10 dollars per boat boat and $20 per boat for entry, $30 dollars all together. Try to have exact money. We will fish from 8 am to 3 pm, Its suppose to be a great day so if you guys want to have a little cookout or get together afterwards let me know NOW. 60 freakin degrees. Im very pleased with most of you guys getting back to me and I appreciate it, Thank you. Flippidy do da.

#1 Since I'm not "participating" I'd be happy offer my services as a shuttle if needed.
#2 I'd be wary of anyone who says they have no interest in a cookout. That's just plain weird.
#3 I can bring some 2 liter bottles of the best generic soda money can buy. I don't have a cooler though. Bass Sniper's livewell should have plenty of free space.

Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no snappy comeback.....damn!
On twenty-pound test "
slimecoat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turtle kiss I like your style, quick wittedly cuttin' on bass sniper. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's such an easy target...someone had to say something.

MikeHoncho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snipers that are easy targets are dead snipers. Come on baby, fire a well placed round!!!!
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To:
Slimecoat - Kira (TurtleKiss) - and MikeHoncho

Guys and Lady -> You'r killing me Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
3 Slam Dunks in a row Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LMAO Exclamation so hard I almost Pe_d.

Guys -> PM me what your favorite 6-pack brand of beer is Exclamation Very Happy
And Kira -> Is a bottle of Argentinian or Chilian red OK Question Very Happy
I promise you'll get them Exclamation

Best regards,
SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19

Jump to: