CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Ice thickness Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

Your absolutely correct !

The residents of Woodridge pay an annual fee for the maintenance and stocking of the lake which also pays for the upkeep of the association community center where they have fish frys and other lake associated activities.

I've attended fishing events held there with prizes offered as well as some wonderful meals.
Very nice people and nowhere snobish as some here have made rude assumptions of ! Rolling Eyes

Personally, I really don't see why all the controvesy, by anyone, over any private waters being made here on the forum.
As I said -> Private waters is Private waters and the owners of such can do whatever they please within the law ...... and is "None" of anyone else's business, unless your personally involved with a particular private water.

Fact is ..... any opinions or comments, made here on the forum, about private waters and how they're managed or stocked can be considered so much used toilet paper and the owners of said private waters will simply push the little handle and flush those away laughing their butts off ....and rightly so Exclamation

You and I, "Phil", have fished private waters, by 1st getting permission, or checked with towns as to the legality of fishing certain waters !
That's the only way of properly fishing private waters any respectful fisherman may be interested in !

SeaDog1
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this in a report highlighting new laws (Public Acts and Special Acts) affecting the environment enacted during the 2012 regular and special legislative sessions:
Quote:
Poaching Penalty
A new law increases the penalty for entering or remaining in any premises to hunt, trap, or fish, when a person knows he or she is not licensed or privileged to do so. The act makes it a class B misdemeanor punishable by up to six months imprisonment, a fine of between $500 and $1,000, or both. Under prior law, it was a class C misdemeanor punishable by up to three months imprisonment, up to a $500 fine, or both.
(PA 12-84, effective October 1, 2012)

I'd bet that whoever is responsible for enforcing this new law is itching to break it in. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We pay for life with death, everything else should be free." Bill Hicks
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any mods on this site? This place is going down hill quickly. I'm really getting tired of reading this BS!!! I thought this was a fishing site not a daycare forum for toddlers.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: