CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Kayak and Canoe Fishing Tourney May 11, 2013 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mase2020

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Great job! Reply with quote

RobO wrote:
Great job Alan...

Now if I can only get you go fishing with an old buddy of yours from the Cub Scouts!! LOL.

Well I believe since the birthday fishing trip we have each asked the other to go one time and neither could make it , but I would love to go with you again buddy. Hey maybe we can wear out scout uniforms i'm sure mine still fits Rolling Eyes Laughing
flippy

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you guys had a great time,,Good Job,,
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who didn't object to me participating in my motorized floating bathtub. I had the slowest vessel out there and found myself anchoring more than I would have liked. I fished near the launch, spillway, and the little cove that Stephan mentioned. I spent way too much time trying to seduce an uninterested 20+" prespawn female. She was just so chunky I had to pursue her. I caught roughly a million juvenile pickerel...they went after my spinnerbait, buzzbait and frogs. The only bass i caught was on a Senko, near the spillway.

Thanks Alan, for organizing this event. Also thank you Phil, Bob & Jason for the delicious food, which made my loss far less devastating.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
NorthEastFisherman

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow looks like a great time and awesome event. I'll have to go next time!!
Bassmannnnn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Next Kayak Bass Tournament Reply with quote

Hi all
new to this forum, and was wondering when your next kayak Bass tourney might be..??

It looked like the last was a success and hope it wil be a continuing event.

Please look into Candlewood Lake and Squantz pond as future venues, both have ample parking and picnic areas.
UrbanRedneck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I as well would like to be in the loop for the next terny. Got canoe and will travel. Canoe, outriggers (I can stand up and fish), trolling motor and one heck of a good time. I will keep an eye out for the next terny, thanks.
LMB, 21.5" @ 6.3 lbs. (Mounted)
SMB, 20" @ 5.8 lbs.
T, 23" @ 4.3 lbs.
BassmasterBailey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I am getting my first kayak for my birthday, most likely the field and stream 12 foot Talon but i hope we can have a bunch of these tourneys this year as well! I am a big bass fisherman and am turning 16 my parents think i overkill because i have 6 bass rods and reels Very Happy But i can't wait for spring and want to fish these tourneys badly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: